Worldwide Latest Market Research Report on “Global Warehouse Robotics Market – Segmented by Type, Function, End-user Industry (E-commerce, Automotive, Food and Beverage, Chemical, Electrical, Paper, Textile), and Region – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2023) 2019-2023”
The Global Warehouse Robotics market with CAGR of 12.09% 2019-2023. The report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes the industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Warehouse Robotics by product, region, and application, in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- Abb Robotics
- Dematic Group (Kion Group)
- Kiva Systems (Amazon Robotics)
- Swisslog Holdings (Kuka Ag)
- Rmt Robotics (Cimcorp)
- Kawasaki Robotics Inc.
- Yamaha Robotics
- Daifuku North America Holding Company
- Ats Automation Tooling System Inc.
- Fetch Robotics
- Bleum Robotics
- Fanuc Corp.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13102997
Overview of Warehouse Robotics Market:
The global warehouse robotics market was valued at USD 2.47 billion in 2017, and is forecasted to reach USD 4.97 billion by the end of 2023, with a CAGR of 12.09% during the forecast period (2019 – 2023). The scope of this report is limited to the type of warehouse robots, such as mobile robots, articulated robots, scara robots, and cartesian robots, among others, functions performed by warehouse robots, such as storage & retrieval, transport, picking & palletizing, and packaging, among others, and end-user industry, such as e-commerce, automotive, food & beverage, chemical, electrical, paper & textile, among others. The regions considered in the scope of the report include – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Electronics & electrical vendors have always concentrated on their materials to be smoothly handled, when shipments happen. Robotics can be classified into industrial robotics and service robotics. Warehouse Robots are the ones used for activities, such as palletizing, replenishment, assembling, disassembling, consolidation, sorting, packaging, labeling, inspection, storage, etc. In last 10 decades warehouse robotics have found to be growing & expanding their function in different Industries.
Mobile robots are mostly used in the warehouse to sort the electronic goods in their respective pallets. Articulated robots are widely used in the various industries for assembling, picking, and machine tending. Articulated robots are in demand for automation with time saving, being the main driver. Cartesian robots are used to hold and position various varieties of end-effectors, like assembly, dispensing, material handling, palletizing, picking & placing, packaging, unitizing, and sorting.
Growing E-commerce Industry is the Major Driver for the Market
The e-commerce market is growing rapidly, and e-commerce sales accounted for one-tenth of total retail sales worldwide in 2017, which thereby increases the need for more logistics workers. Growth of e-commerce is very high in Asia, and it is expected that the retail market in China would be equal to that of UK, France, Germany, Japan, and US combined, by 2020.
Until now, robots haven’t made much impact on the logistics part, but now logistics workers are beginning to collaborate with robots to ensure customers faster service and high quality. Large companies, like Amazon and Walmart, are focusing on warehouse automation to streamline operations and improve overall efficiency. Thus, the focus on warehouse robotics is growing. Warehouse robotics will help companies to not only reduce overhead costs, but also increase productivity with consistency and accuracy.
China is the Largest Market for Warehouse Robots
China has been the world’s largest market for industrial robots for five years, accounting for over 30 percent of the global market. Nearly 110,000 industrial robots were sold in China, in 2017. Moreover, China is expected to have over 415,000 industrial robots, surpassing North America, and the European Union in the number of robots deployed in factories by 2019. China is also one of the world’s largest importers of robots, and is expected to account for more than a third of all industrial robots installed worldwide by the end of 2019.
The government has announced “Made in China 2025” goals; the aim is to comprehensively upgrade the Chinese industry by moving the Chinese economy away from low-end, volume, and labor-based production towards higher value-added, and innovation-driven manufacturing, emphasizing quality over quantity. In lieu of this goal in Dec 2013, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology published a promotion policy for the robotic industry titled ‘The Guidance on Promotion of Development of the Robot Industry’. The goals outlined include producing 100,000 units/year of robots and intelligent devices, and reach an agglomerated scale of 100 billion Yuan by 2020, in the intelligent device industry (which primarily consists of robots). The government also plans to build 2-3 robot industrial parks, and introduce robots to over 80% urban manufacturers. It’s also offering subsidies and tax exemption for companies to encourage the usage of robotics. The articulated robots segment, largely used in the automotive sector, drives the Chinese industrial robotics market. However, due to demand from electronics, semiconductor, and food & beverage manufacturing, SCARA and parallel robots are also expected to grow. Owing to the Chinese demand for industrial robots, various robot manufacturers have started setting up manufacturing facilities in the country. These include companies, such as ABB, Yaskawa, and KUKA.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13102997
Reasons to Purchase this Report
The Global demand for Warehouse Robotics Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2019 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Global Warehouse Robotics Market highlights the following key factors:
- A complete informative analysis of Warehouse Robotics industry, which includes a valuation of the parental market.
- Emerging trends by sections and regional markets.
- Major developments in market dynamics & market overview.
- Warehouse Robotics Market shares and methods of key players in the Warehouse Robotics market.
- Current and predictable size of Warehouse Robotics market from the outlook of both value and volume.
- Reporting and estimation of recent industry developments.
- References to companies for establishment their position in the Warehouse Robotics market.
Warehouse Robotics Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Warehouse Robotics Market players in detail. Warehouse Robotics Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13102997
Key Features of the Warehouse Robotics Market Report:
- Warehouse Robotics Market insights and finger analysis will help take knowledgeable decision in the changing competitive dynamics.
- To build up a far-reaching, verifiable, every year refreshed and financially perceptive data dependent on execution, capacities, objectives, and systems of the world is driving organizations.
- To help current providers reasonably evaluate their money related, advertising and innovative capacities opposite driving contenders.
- To supplement associations internal competing data gathering endeavors by giving vital investigation, information understanding, and knowledge.
- Five-year forecast measure would give a clear understanding of future growth.
- Investigation of upcoming and past market information will help in organizing an outline of current business strategies.
- Comprehensive information of market players will help understand consumer demands and market scope.
- Development opportunities and forecast buyer requests will evoke the collection of revenue.
- A comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics will keep you ahead of the competitors.
- The fresh proficient elements such as industry production study, revise product-launching events, growth and risk factors will help in the forecast feasibility analysis.
- To distinguish the slightest focused market specialties with huge development potential.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Warehouse Robotics Market of many Warehouse Robotics Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
In conclusion, Warehouse Robotics Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data that will serve as a profitable guide for all the Warehouse Robotics Market competitors.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Tepefaction Regenerative Adsorption Dryer Market (Global Countries Data) 2019 Global Share, Business Growth, Trend, Segmentation, Top Key Players Analysis Industry, Market Size & Growth, Opportunities and Forecast to 2025