Worldwide Latest Market Research Report on “Global Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market – Analysis of Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2019 – 2023) 2019-2023”
The Global Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment market with CAGR of XX% 2019-2023. The report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes the industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment by product, region, and application, in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- ABB Ltd.
- Chargemaster Plc
- DBT SA
- Engie SA
- Fortum Oyj
- Siemens AG
- Leviton Manufacturing Co.
- The New Motion B.V
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schneider Electric S.E
- Tesla Motors Inc.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100393
Overview of Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market:
Electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV), and other alternatively-fuelled vehicles (AFVs) are grabbing the market shares from the traditional petrol and diesel models. Further, as countries, in a rapidly growing and changing world, seek to address the future energy requirements, achieving a sustainable transportation is emerging as a vital mission. However, PHEV and EV markets’ growths have been hampered by the “range anxiety”; consumer’s fear of being stranded because of the poor battery performance or a lack of charging infrastructure. For the PHEV and EV markets to expand, developing charging infrastructure has become a priority. Hence, the importance of the availability of charging infrastructure on the prospects for electric car market growth calls for a continued support for the EV charging equipment deployment.
Regulatory Framework – Drives the Market
National and international policy frameworks, aiming to support the deployment of Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE), are driving the EV charging equipment market growth. Countries, such as China, France, Korea, and the Netherlands, among others, are some of the key nations developing their EV charging infrastructure through various policy supports. For Instance, by 2020, China aims to deploy about 4.3 million private EVSE outlets, nearly 0.5 million public chargers for cars, and around 850 intercity quick-charge stations, among other targets, for buses and taxis. France has started working on its ambition to deploy nearly 7 million charging outlets by 2030. In 2016, Korea upgraded its former target for deploying countrywide, publicly accessible fast chargers by 2020, from 1 400 to 3 000, with the aim of making all parts of the country accessible with an electric vehicle.
National legislative frameworks are important for providing financial incentives, fiscal advantages, and other forms of monetary incentives for individuals, businesses, and local authorities, who are willing to invest in the installation of EV charging stations. In China, the central government supports municipalities deploying public-charging infrastructure, by subsidizing the construction of charging stations. In France, financial incentives can take the form of a tax credit equivalent to 30% of a home charger or subsidies for the installation of residential or workplace chargers. Norway provides EVSE public funding for fast-charging stations every 50 km (on average) on main roads and contributes to deployment incentives for public chargers. Such financial supports are given in many other countries and are expected to be adopted by the various nations of Asia-Pacific and Europe in the coming years, thus further fuelling the market growth.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
As of 2017, Asia-Pacific dominated the market and is expected to continue the same during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the strong EV market, effective government policies and subsidies, and incentives by countries, such as China, Japan, India, and South Korea, among others. In the past few years, China witnessed a growth in, both, electric vehicles and their charging infrastructure. Recently, the country surpassed the United States in the number of EV vehicles on road. Furthermore, in 2016, Japan surpassed the number of petrol stations with EV charging outlets. In 2017, India launched its first EV charging station. Rapid urbanization and increase in the purchasing power among people, across the countries in Asia-Pacific, are expected to further propel the growth of EV charging equipment market, during the forecast period.
China investing heavily in EV stations
China has the world’s largest electric vehicle (EV) charging network. The number of public NEV (new energy vehicle) charging points in the country grew to 214,000 in 2017. China’s national grid is investing in EV charging stations and, by 2020, it expects to invest nearly RMB 25 billion into charging stations. In 2016, China surpassed the United States in the total electric car stock, becoming the country with the most EVs on its road network. This evolution can be attributed to China’s rapidly growing BEV market, where BEVs have continued to dominate over PHEVs. However, the plans to phase out subsidies by 2020 and underutilization of public charging stations are posing challenges for the Chinese market.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100393
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
The Global demand for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2019 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Global Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market highlights the following key factors:
- A complete informative analysis of Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment industry, which includes a valuation of the parental market.
- Emerging trends by sections and regional markets.
- Major developments in market dynamics & market overview.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market shares and methods of key players in the Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment market.
- Current and predictable size of Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment market from the outlook of both value and volume.
- Reporting and estimation of recent industry developments.
- References to companies for establishment their position in the Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment market.
Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market players in detail. Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13100393
Key Features of the Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market Report:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market insights and finger analysis will help take knowledgeable decision in the changing competitive dynamics.
- To build up a far-reaching, verifiable, every year refreshed and financially perceptive data dependent on execution, capacities, objectives, and systems of the world is driving organizations.
- To help current providers reasonably evaluate their money related, advertising and innovative capacities opposite driving contenders.
- To supplement associations internal competing data gathering endeavors by giving vital investigation, information understanding, and knowledge.
- Five-year forecast measure would give a clear understanding of future growth.
- Investigation of upcoming and past market information will help in organizing an outline of current business strategies.
- Comprehensive information of market players will help understand consumer demands and market scope.
- Development opportunities and forecast buyer requests will evoke the collection of revenue.
- A comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics will keep you ahead of the competitors.
- The fresh proficient elements such as industry production study, revise product-launching events, growth and risk factors will help in the forecast feasibility analysis.
- To distinguish the slightest focused market specialties with huge development potential.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market of many Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
In conclusion, Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data that will serve as a profitable guide for all the Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Market competitors.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Seamless Drawn Tube Market (Global Countries Data) 2019 Industry Demand, Share, Global Trend, Industry News, Market Size & Growth, Top Key Players Update, Business Statistics and Research Methodology by Forecast to 2025