The global Cochlear Implant (CI) System market was valued at US$ 1627.7 million in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 2995.2 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.0% during 2021-2026.
This report focuses on Cochlear Implant (CI) System volume and value at the global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Cochlear Implant (CI) System market size by analysing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
A Cochlear Implant (CI) System is a small, complex electronic device that can help to provide a sense of sound to a person who is profoundly deaf or severely hard-of-hearing. The implant consists of an external portion that sits behind the ear and a second portion that is surgically placed under the skin.
In terms of products type, the market is segmented into unilateral implantation and bilateral implantation. In 2016, unilateral implantation dominated the overall cochlear implant market, accounting for over 97% of global market. The dominance of unilateral implantation is majorly due to a higher demand for the product. Unilateral implantation surgery is conducted at a lower cost as compared to bilateral implant. Bilateral implantation is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. Due to the high technical threshold, the concentration of cochlear implants system market is very high. Cochlear from Australia is a giant player in this market, accounting for almost 60% of global market. Other leading companies are MED-EL, Advanced Bionics (Sonova), Oticon (William Demant), Hangzhou Nurotron and Listent Medical.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-cochlear-implant-ci-system-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in this report)
The Cochlear Implant (CI) System market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Cochlear Implant (CI) System market report are Cochlear, MED-EL, Advanced Bionics (Sonova), Oticon (William Demant), Hangzhou Nurotron, Listent Medical and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021)&Recent Developments/Updates.
Inquire for more details or sample report at: Table of Content: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1419325
1 Cochlear Implant (CI) System Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Cochlear Implant (CI) System Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Sales & Revenue Market Share, Average Price, Manufacturing Sites, Area Served, Product Type, Competitive Situation and Trends
3 Cochlear Implant (CI) System Retrospective Market Scenario by Region
– Global Market Scenario in Sales & Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
– North America (United States, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
4 Global Cochlear Implant (CI) System Historic Market Analysis by Type
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021), Global Price by Type (2016-2021)
5 Global Cochlear Implant (CI) System Historic Market Analysis by Application
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Application (2016-2021), Global Kits Price by Application (2016-2021)
6 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Business Overview, Kits Sales, Revenue, Gross Margin (2016-2021), Product Portfolio
7 Cochlear Implant (CI) System Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials, Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
8 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
9 Cochlear Implant (CI) System Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
10 Global Market Forecast
– Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Type (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Application (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Region (2022-2027)
11 Research Finding and Conclusion
12 Methodology and Data Source